A Christian's Guide to Judaism is a Stimulus Book
published by the Paulist Press, a major Christian
Purposes of the Book:
1. To be a simple, user-friendly source to which you can turn
to quickly answer your questions about Jews and Judaism.
2. To be a guide to attending Jewish events that will make
you feel more confident, relaxed and at home at the event.
3. To make you more knowledgeable and comfortable in
your conversations with Jews and non-Jews about
This Book Written For:
1. Christians or others interested in learning more about
2. Christians or others who have close friends or relatives
who are Jewish.
3. For Jews who want to be better able to explain Judaism to
their non-Jewish friends and their non-Jewish relatives.
|About A Christian's Guide to Judaism